The forward-looking and complete redesign of the framework of the Next Generation Sliding minimal windows® system, unifying application for various glazing parameters - is displayed at BAU trade show in Munich, from April 17 to 22.
From 17 to 22 April, Keller minimal windows® attended the BAU 2023 in Munich, the world’s leading trade fair for architecture, construction materials and building systems.
Over the 6 days of the event, we did:
- Presented revolutionary Next Generation Sliding systems (NGS),
- Donated €20,000 raised by the joint charity project between Keller minimal windows®, Zaha Hadid Architects, London and Brever, Luxembourg to the Fondation Cancer, Luxembourg,
- Signed a new contract with a new partner, ValueLine from India,
- Live streamed more than 25 guided tours of the stand,
- Organised special tours for architects and architecture students,
- Organised an AIA (American Institute of Architects) certified course on “Quality views, Daylighting, Energy Efficiency & Comfort” in relation to window and door systems,
- Welcomed more than 2000 visitors on the stand,
- Hosted an evening event at the booth, welcoming partners and architects from all over the world, as well as the Keller team - from customer support and sales to engineers and production workers.
Recordings of live broadcasts in many languages are now available on the platform https://minimal-hub.com/
Keller minimal windows at the BAU, Munich. April 17 to 22, 2023
It was great meeting you all at our booth at BAU in Munich!