Pronti per una stimolante sfida professionale in una delle aziende leader nel settore delle finestre? Stiamo cercando persone motivate e talentuose come voi per rafforzare il nostro team dinamico!
Se desiderate unirvi a un settore dinamico e orientato al futuro, vi invitiamo a candidarvi presso Keller minimal windows®. Diventate parte del nostro team e contribuite a plasmare il futuro delle prossime costruzioni!
Keller minimal windows S.A. è sinonimo di design unico, qualità eccellente e costante innovazione dal 1990 ed è un'azienda leader a livello mondiale nel campo dei sistemi di finestre scorrevoli minimaliste. Il nostro obiettivo è creare qualcosa di straordinario e sviluppare prodotti che soddisfino le esigenze dell'architettura moderna.
We are looking for a dynamic extroverted Architect Consultant who is passionate about Bauhaus design building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to specify, build and roll-out minimalistic design windows that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- You have a Bachelor’s / Master‘s degree in architect field or technical consultant
- You are enthusiastic to become the specialist in this minimalistic field
- High affinity for design products and development with modern digital tools
- Solid technical background with understanding for technical digital drawings
- Good creative skills to ensure joint understanding with architects
- You like to communicate and to inspire professionals and future homeowners by exploring their own house dreams
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, French or German
- Microsoft & CAD know-how or equivalent preferred
- Provide guidance to clients on improving efficiency in their enterprises by identifying areas of overlap and recommending architecture improvements
- Provide technically competent and aesthetically sensitivity solutions suitable to open space and minimalistic environment
- Offer technical knowledge to ensure projects are designed to provide best design solution
- Educate and suggest clients and architects best minimal windows® modular solution and modern industry trends
- Engage in pre-sales support and maintain and expand current accounts
- Prepare design revisions (Revit BIM) as needed during construction and implement requirements of building codes and standards
- Provide schematic design solutions, space planning, drawing layout presentation, develop 3D models and renderings for client presentations is considered as an advantage
- A dynamic and future-oriented working environment
- A varied and responsible job in an international environment
- A secured job as well as a performance-oriented salary
Apply now and become part of an international team! Send us your application by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org | We are looking forward to hearing from you!