Pronti per una stimolante sfida professionale in una delle aziende leader nel settore delle finestre? Stiamo cercando persone motivate e talentuose come voi per rafforzare il nostro team dinamico!
Se desiderate unirvi a un settore dinamico e orientato al futuro, vi invitiamo a candidarvi presso Keller minimal windows®. Diventate parte del nostro team e contribuite a plasmare il futuro delle prossime costruzioni!
Keller minimal windows S.A. è sinonimo di design unico, qualità eccellente e costante innovazione dal 1990 ed è un'azienda leader a livello mondiale nel campo dei sistemi di finestre scorrevoli minimaliste. Il nostro obiettivo è creare qualcosa di straordinario e sviluppare prodotti che soddisfino le esigenze dell'architettura moderna.
We are looking for an ambitious young talent willing to become Product Manager and who is passionate about design building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to specify, build and roll-out minimalistic design windows that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- You have a Bachelor’s / Master‘s degree in sales and marketing or business technology & analytics or similar
- Ideally a first experience (1-3 years) in Marketing
- Open for the challenge to become our product manager, open minded and curious
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, to prioritize workload and excellent time management skills
- Good technical affinity with understanding for technical drawings and detail-oriented mindset
- Analytical and strategical skills to ensure market survey and best technical requirements
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, French or German
- Good skills in office applications are required
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify, and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Operate market research, gather customer’s feedback, and generate competitor’s analysis
- Perform internal analysis on our existing product sales and future sales potential
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing, R&D, purchasing, and IT teams
- Support product launches including working with marketing team, executives, and other sales team members
- Act as a product ambassador to build awareness, advice, and understanding
- Represent the company, willing to travel and to solicit feedback on company products
- A dynamic and future-oriented working environment
- A varied and responsible job in an international environment
- A secured job as well as a performance-oriented salary
Apply now and become part of an international team! Send us your application by email to
email@example.com | We are looking forward to hearing from you!